Effective as of May 25, 2018
Updated May 29, 2018
Information collection and use
What information does Jnovate collect about me?
When you sign up for or use our Service, we will ask permission to access basic information from that account, such as your email address. You can stop sharing this information with us at any time by removing the Service access to that account.
As with most technology services delivered over the internet, our system automatically collect data when you access or use our Service and record it in log files. This log data may include email and exception messages.
How does Jnovate use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Service, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Services.
- to communicate with you about your use of our Services, product announcements, and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your account.
Does Jnovate review User Content?
As a rule, Jnovate employees do not monitor or view your User Content stored in or transferred through our Service, but it may be viewed if we believe the Terms of Service have been violated and confirmation is required, if we need to do so to respond to your requests for user support, if we otherwise determine that we have an obligation to review it as described in the Terms of Service. Finally, your Information may be viewed where necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Jnovate and its users, or to comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
Information access and disclosure
Does Jnovate share my Information?
We only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of the Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against persons, property, or the systems on which we operate our Services.
- We determine that the access, preservation, or disclosure of your Personal Data is required by law to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Jnovate and users of our Services, or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including national security or law enforcement requests.
Jnovate does not share your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
Does Jnovate sell or rent my Personal Data?
No, Jnovate does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
Will Jnovate send me emails?
From time to time, we may want to contact you with information about product announcements, and software updates.
Does Jnovate ever make any of my Personal Data or User Content public?
No, we do not share Personal Data or User Content except in the limited circumstances described in the “Does Jnovate share my Information?” section of the Policy.
Does Jnovate collect information from children?
Jnovate does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we determine we have collected personal information from a child younger than 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to remove that information from our systems. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Site, Service, and/or Software without their permission.
Data storage, transfer, retention, and deletion
Where is my Information stored?
Information submitted to the Service is stored by Google as Document, User or Script properties and we refer to Google’s terms and policies (https://policies.google.com) regarding the location of the information.
How secure is my Information?
Jnovate is committed to protecting the security of your Information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal Data and User Content; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
If Jnovate learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on the Site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing. If you do, you cannot use the service since we do not collect your address.
How can I delete my Personal Data from Jnovate?
You can remove your Personal Data from Jnovate at any time by removing the Service. More details can be found here.
How long is Personal Data retained?
You can remove your Personal Data from Jnovate at any time by deleting your account as described above. However, we may keep some of your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
What happens if Jnovate closes my account?
If Jnovate closes your account due to your violation of the Terms of Service, then you may contact Jnovate to request deletion of your data. Jnovate will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to our legal obligations.
For EEA users
Jnovate uses, processes, and stores Personal Data, including those listed in the “What Information does Jnovate collect about me?” section, as necessary to perform our contract with you, and based on our legitimate interests in order to provide the Services. In some cases, Jnovate may process Personal Data pursuant to legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
What rights do I have, and how can I exercise them?
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete Personal Data we process through your use of the Services. If you’re a user based in the EEA, you can:
- Request a Personal Data report by submitting a support ticket through this link. This report will include the Personal Data we have about you, provided to you in a structured, commonly used, and portable format. Please note that Jnovate may request additional information from you to verify your identity before we disclose any information.
- Have your Personal Data corrected or deleted. You can remove your Personal Data from Jnovate by removing the Service.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
If you have other questions or do not have a account, contact us by submitting a support ticket.
Who is our EEA Representative?
Jnovate AB is the representative in the EEA for data protection matters, pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. Jnovate AB can be contacted in matters related to the processing of Personal Data. To make such an inquiry, please contact Jnovate AB using this link. Alternatively, Jnovate AB can be contacted at:
115 50 STOCKHOLM
As we evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in our Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will notify you of any material changes that impact your rights under this Policy here, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes. Please note that your continued use of the Service after any change means that you agree with, and consent to be bound by, the new Policy. If you disagree with any changes in this Policy and do not wish your information to be subject to it, you will need to remove the Service.
115 50 STOCKHOLM